Woo Commerce 2.0
Thanks for joining and Welcome to the Disrupt family.
This guide will give you a step by step guide on how to set up your WooCommerce store to enable you to sell print-on-demand ,erchandise with your designs. When a customer purchases on your store, we’ll make and ship your products to them and then update the tracking number in your store.
Disrupt required WooCommerce 3.0 and above
Preparing Disrupt Sports Products
- From the Disrupt Product List, choose a list of products that you are looking to sell on your WooCommerce store
- Download the product templates to create your print ready artwork and mock-up store front images.
- Send these to Disrupt for review and hosting. Your rep will then provide you with a list of SKU codes.
- Set your products up in your store ensuring you use the correct SKU code and select ‘Disrupt’ as the vendor under the product settings (more on this later)
Before connecting the integration in Disrupt, you will first need to go into WordPress and make sure the Legacy API is enabled. To do this, in WooCommerce, click on Settings > Advanced > Legacy API.
You will need you can create the authorization keys. All keys should be Read/Write. To create your API keys manually, in WooCommerce, click on Settings > Advanced > REST API. Send these to Disrupt.
Provide Disrupt with:
- Website URL
- Consumer Key
Once installed, if there are any issues, please check the below
- Make sure the URL is consistent with the WordPress URL settings.
- If issues persist, go back into your WordPress account and click on Settings > Permalinks in the WordPress admin. Loading this page will rebuild your permalinks and can fix a corrupted permalink problem.
- Double check that you are using a permalink method like “Post Name” and not the default ("Plain") option. The WooCommerce REST API requires the use of pretty permalinks in order to be accessible.
- If you have iThemes Security installed, make sure that the “Filter Suspicious Query String URLs” feature is disabled.
If you’re still having issues, email your Disrupt rep and we’ll help.